Sunday 11 March 2012

What my blog will be about!

Chair Bro, gotta blog... but to be honest i'm not very sure what you would write on a blog...is anyone actually going to read this...well i guess i could write about stuff i'm interested in or my life...hmmmm....just gonna waste your time writing this. I'm surprised you even got this far :O
I could write about writing me book...that might be interesting. though you might think why is this girl wasting her time and mine... well i hoped you enjoyed this entry while i still try and find something to blog about.

2 comments:

  1. epic was on the edge of my seat! gob smack can't believe it haha! just think of anything you want to discuss even if your not after an answer just write what ever interests you do I dare you! random things that have happened, your day, things that bug ou, things you love and have fun writing about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sweetie,
    This is just journalling online so write whatever you wish (but keep in mind it can be read by many).
    Love you xox

    ReplyDelete